Saturday, December 19, 2009

How old do I have to be to buy black powder guns?

I've read the minimum age is 18. But some places say, that if you're ordering it online, someone 21 or older needs to sign for it. Is this true? I live in Louisiana, but I can't find any written laws on this. Thanks!How old do I have to be to buy black powder guns?
It is 18 years of age in louisiana. Shoot safely!How old do I have to be to buy black powder guns?
see the link...it appears that you can order online without restriction. Now, whether you will need to sign for the package on delivery,I don't recall.
18 for long guns. 21 for handguns. This is federal law.





Most businesses will not recognize a credit card for interstate sales from a person under 21 years old.





Hope this helps
Same way it goes with regular guns. 18 for rifles and shotguns 21 for handguns.

No comments:

Post a Comment