Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can I find Mountain Man type clothing for the Black powder Rendezvous me and my wife are attending?

I'm going to make fire with two sticks and a rock.Where can I find Mountain Man type clothing for the Black powder Rendezvous me and my wife are attending?
Forget the clothes.......as your woman say's you make the fire, she keeps you hot.....xWhere can I find Mountain Man type clothing for the Black powder Rendezvous me and my wife are attending?
You heard your lady, no cloths needed...lol. Bass Pro Shop will have the best quality stuff but if your not looking to spend a lot of money then your local Wal-Mart will have most of the things you will need at probably half the price of Bass Pro Shops...Hope i Helped.
now then mate,why not try';pirate petes pirate emporium for all your piratey needs';and join me before the mast,and sail the seven seas instead aaarrrr
Columbia.... or in some mountain mans closet





SteveC
Whats with all this rendezvous talk this morning?








Check Wal-Mart.
Suddenly I feel like running nekkid through the woods.









try a sport shop like gander mountain or bass pro shops
we won't need any clothes if you pull this fire thing off....
LL Bean





So...she's going!

No comments:

Post a Comment