Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Age restrictions for black powder revolvers?

I live in Minnesota and was wondering what the age restrictions for cap and ball (black powder) revolvers (think cowboys). Is it the same age as for regular cartridge pistols (21 years)?Age restrictions for black powder revolvers?
I'm not sure, you see the federal government does not see muzzle loaders and cap and ball revolvers as lethal weapons, but if it were up to me, you would have to wait until you were 18 to purchase one, I know that as of now you dont have to go through a backround check, or a waiting period, I would contact your states local gun law makersAge restrictions for black powder revolvers?
Black powder revolvers can be bought at age 18.
I believe it's 18 since it is a muzzle loader. but check your local restrictions first.
Call a gun store and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment