Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is it okay for a 15 year old to take Black Powder?

My friend has a tub of MRI Black Powder Fruit Explosion and after 20 minutes I went to work out and damn did it give me energy.





I got better lift and when I worked out the next day, I didn't have any sores in my muscles. I recovered faster.








Is this stuff okay for a 15 year old? Or for anyone?Is it okay for a 15 year old to take Black Powder?
No, of course it's not good for you. Basically anything that surges your energy like that isn't. But who gives a sh*t, you're gonna die regardless if you do things that are good or bad for you. I don't understand people that try to do healthy things for themselves...Is it okay for a 15 year old to take Black Powder?
MRI Black Powder- read the label, if you are under 18 then don't use it, because the way you are thinking right now. Since you ';believe'; that you don't feel sore, it is just a placebo effect. If you do go and workout those same muscles you just worked out today you will actually reverse the process and then break down your muscles.
I found the answer here:


http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread鈥?/a>
i did a full search on it and found no harmfull side effects on the web however they could be covering that up. just to be carefull i would talk with my doctor before constant or long term use
Depends.....if you're happy to eventually have an extra small penis then i guess you're fine then.....
it may effect the heromons in your body.
If you have to think about using something... it's probably best to not use it.
Any muscle building **** is bad for you pretty much... just do it the natural way.. if ur sore soak in a epson salt bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment