Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How old do I have to be to buy black powder guns?

I've read the minimum age is 18. But some places say, that if you're ordering it online, someone 21 or older needs to sign for it. Is this true? I live in Louisiana, but I can't find any written laws on this. Thanks!How old do I have to be to buy black powder guns?
Yes, if you're doing an online purchase, you will have to have an adult sign for it.How old do I have to be to buy black powder guns?
If the gun is being shipped across state lines then it needs to be shipped to someone with an FFL (Federal Firearms Licence). Federal law requires that FFL holders only sell to those 21 or older.





You won't be able to purchase a black powder gun online if you are under 21.
not real sure but you could call your local sheriff office n they should be able to help. also your proablly need some kind of I.D. for proof of age with the way thing are now.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment