Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a good black eyebrow powder and where can I get it?

My eyebrows are very thin and spaced badly.What is a good black eyebrow powder and where can I get it?
Go for a dark brown. Black always looks too harsh, and doesn't really show any shade or contrast. Your eyebrows probably aren't black anyway.





I bought a really good eyebrow kit lately, it has a couple of powders, pencils, tweezers and brushes. It really is very good, and I bought it on sale. I just can't remember who its by, the letters have worn off the box. I'll go search though. :)





These are quite good too. Most annoyed when I lost mine


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>What is a good black eyebrow powder and where can I get it?
101, I don't recommend a black powder but rather a dark brown - it doesn't look a harsh on the face as black does. If you want it darker, put it on wet. My choice is aularale.com/7002's brush on brow.
try a brow pencil or even an eyebrow kit!! black may be a bit too harsh...stick to a dark brown!





I like benefit eyebrow pencils!
avon have many eyebrow pencils.
MAC has a good ones


and they also have eyebrow pencils
  • mark makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment